Reporting and analysis from the SAP ERP into Excel
Global Software, Inc. is a privately held software company with worldwide corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA Building on over three decades of a customer-centric philosophy, award-winning customer service and leading edge technology built on the latest development platforms. Global Software, Inc. has established itself as the No.1 worldwide provider of Microsoft® Excel-based automation tools for over 40 leading ERP systems in the world today: including SAP®, Oracle®, JD Edwards®, PeopleSoft® and many more. Global Software products are used in over 40 countries by more than 4,000 customers.
The spreadsheet automation suite will enhance the users ERP experience via Microsoft Excel and streamline spreadsheet processes throughout the enterprise. Whether it be working with spreadsheets in the General Ledger to produce a balance sheet, income statement, rolling 12 month reporting, or analyzing operational data such as inventory balances, vendor analysis, property management, etc. Global’s automation suite delivers the tools needed for success.
Spreadsheet Server, Powered by the QueryExchange™, opens up the power of Excel… This Microsoft Excel Add-In provides live and dynamic SAP reporting and analysis from the SAP ERP into Excel. Your organization’s users have complete control over the design and content of your SAP Excel reports from SAP modules, including FI, CO, PCA, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, HR, PS, New GL, and Special Purpose Ledgers.
Users can create dynamic dashboard views from SAP. These views can be accessed, automated and presented with our formula driven methodology, including summary balances and detailed drill-downs.
In addition, the cloud-based QueryExchange™ gives customers the ability to select from pre-built queries and tailor them to meet their specific needs.
The Query Designer allows users to build dashboard views from any transactional database or any SAP ERP application to be accessed, automated and presented with our formula driven methodology. Spreadsheet Server is an SAP certified integration solution and uses company level security as defined in your SAP application.
Security is controlled and administered using components provided by SAP GUI using custom RFC access. The setup is held in a separate environment to avoid conflict with other custom or SAP supplied objects. Spreadsheet Server is an Excel-based SAP reporting tool that provides the following:
- Quick-Start single installation for SAP users • Dramatically reduce number of days to close your books
- Leverage existing Excel knowledge and write reports from SAP within minutes • No more downloading or re-keying/exporting of SAP balance or transaction level data
- More timely report running and full drill-down capability within specific SAP modules such as FI, CO, PCA, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, HR, PS, New GL, and Special Purpose Ledgers • Increase efficiency and timeliness of your budgeting process in SAP
- No staging areas or data warehousing needed
Features of Spreadsheet Server for SAP include:
- Ability to publish any report from executive-quality to fully customizable ad hoc SAP reports within Excel Balance sheets, income statements, P & L, and more (click on picture to enlarge it).
- Drill down from within Excel, to ′ live′ SAP GL Balances and more Ledger and sub-ledger level (click on picture to enlarge it).
- Automate distribution of SAP Excel Reporting with Distribution Manager Automatic report delivery in Excel, PDF formats Use the QueryExchange™ to share pre-configured queries specifically for SAP (click on picture to enlarge it).
Listen and see how different companies are using Global Software and what the benefits are:
For more information about Global Software download the brochures below or visit the company Website
Download Spreadsheet Server brochure.
Download SAP Insider Global Software Whitepaper.
To order a product presentation or live demo, contact info(@) adsotech.com or call + 358 10 321 6260.