April - May 2024|
Nordic Data Excellence Live Roadshow
Join our Nordic Data Excellence Live events: -Gothenburg -Oslo -Espoo -Copenhagen -Stavanger -Stockholm
Time & Location
April - May 2024
About this event
Did you know that, according to Gartner, 80% of governance initiatives fail to deliver expected outcomes? We understand the reasons behind this, and that's why we're hosting a Free Data Excellence Live Events in 6 Nordic cities – a unique opportunity to strengthen your data governance strategy and enhance your organization's data practices, ultimately improving data management processes.
During this seminar, you will:
- Understand the importance of governing your data.
- Learn concrete steps to kickstart your journey towards becoming a data-driven company and discover how Data Excellence is making data fit for purpose.
- Explore the concept of the 80/20 rule, emphasizing the need to govern data from SAP and various other data sources.
- Discover effective strategies for involving different stakeholders in your data governance framework.
- Engage in discussions and knowledge-sharing on these topics throughout the day.
After the seminar, you will leave with a practical plan and concrete steps to enhance data governance initiatives within your organization.
13.00 - 13.30 Opening keynote: Importance of data excellence and how it affects your business
13.30 – 14.00 The implementation of data excellence
14.00 – 14.30 Guiding principles of data governance framework
14.30-14.45 Coffee break
14.45 - 15.30 Interactive educational showcase and Q&A
15.30-16.00 Practical steps on where to begin your journey to being a data-driven company
16.00-17.00 Cocktails and Networking
Dates and locations:
3 April - Copenhagen, Denmark
22 April - Gothenburg, Sweden
14 May - Espoo, Finland
22 May - Stockholm, Sweden
30 May - Oslo, Norway
31 May - Stavanger, Norway
All the events will be organized in the city center, and exact addresses will be published closer to the event and sent separately to all registered individuals.
This series of free events promises valuable insights, fostering connections with industry experts, and networking opportunities with your peers.
* Please note that there is a late cancellation and no-show fee of 90 euros in case of cancellation 10 days before the event.