About the Event
The implementation of S/4HANA has two phases that require a robust incident management process: the pre-implementation testing phase and the post-go-live hypercare phase.
Having a proper ticket management solution is crucial for the project's success.
Learn how you can support your S/4HANA rollout by simplifying and enhancing your SAP incident management process using smart integration with ServiceNow.
See how to:
- Cut SAP incident resolution times by 30%
- Reduce SLA breaches by 12%
- Decrease the total number of incident tickets
During the demonstration, you'll see how the ITSM Connector from STA Consulting supports your S/4 HANA project success by:
- Letting your SAP end users create ServiceNow incidents directly from the SAP GUI and Fiori Apps
- Automating SAP data collection (attach technical and business context)
- Routing incidents to the relevant assignment group based on SAP transaction, Fiori App ID or module
- Displaying relevant ServiceNow Knowledge Base articles in SAP GUI and Fiori Apps
- Implementing a Key User concept
- Managing duplicate incidents effectively
5 minutes: Introduction and problem statement
5 minutes: Overview of the solution
40 minutes: Live demo
10 minutes: Q&A