Global Software, Inc. is a privately held software company with worldwide corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. Building on over three decades of a customer-centric philosophy, award-winning customer service and leading-edge technology built on the latest development platforms. Global Software, Inc. has established itself as the No.1 worldwide provider of Microsoft® Excel-based automation tools for over 40 leading ERP systems in the world today: including SAP®, Oracle®, JD Edwards®, PeopleSoft® and many more. Global Software products are used in over 40 countries by more than 4,000 customers.
Spreadsheet Server, Powered by the QueryExchange™ allows organizations to gain live and dynamic access from their respective ERP or relational database from within Microsoft® Excel to data such as: GL, AP, AR, PO, Inventory, Manufacturing, Rent Roll, Sales, Projects, Time & Attendance information and more…
Spreadsheet Server converts Excel into a tightly integrated analytical tool for any ERP system. Users can leverage the strength of their spreadsheets with seamless dynamic integration to their Information, along with powerful drill-down capability to the lowest level of detail. It allows users to build a range of reports from simple ad hoc workbooks to complex dashboard-type views of critical business data. Spreadsheet Server eliminates the re-keying or downloading of data into the spreadsheet and makes the spreadsheet an integral part of the application.
While maintaining the full functionality of their Excel spreadsheet application, Spreadsheet Server allows the user to mix GL and Non-GL data in a single worksheet. The combination of powerful spreadsheet functions (charting, graphing, text formatting and sorting) and dynamic information provides the basics for building accurate, elegant income statements, balance sheets, and other critical statements.
Distribution Manager leverages the functionality of Microsoft® Excel while automating the delivery of key business information to your critical users. Eliminate the time-consuming tasks of printing, copying, or creating email attachments just to get information to your end-users. Empower your users with a tool that delivers this business-critical information in an easy and efficient manner.
Spreadsheet Server is an Excel-based SAP reporting tool that provides the following:
- Quick-Start single installation for SAP users.
- Leverage existing Excel knowledge and write reports from SAP within minutes.
- No more downloading or re-keying/exporting of SAP balance or transaction level data.
- More timely report running and full drill-down capability within specific SAP modules such as FI, CO, PCA, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, HR, PS, New GL, and Special Purpose Ledgers
- Increase efficiency and timeliness of your budgeting process in SAP
- No staging areas or data warehousing needed
- Ability to publish any report from executive-quality to fully customizable ad hoc SAP reports within Excel Balance sheets, income statements, P & L, and more.
- Drill down from within Excel, to ′ live′ SAP GL Balances and more Ledger and sub-ledger level (click on picture to enlarge it).
- Automate distribution of SAP Excel Reporting with Distribution Manager Automatic report delivery in Excel, PDF formats Use the QueryExchange™ to share pre-configured queries specifically for SAP.
The benefits for using Distribution Manager include:
- Automate full delivery of reports and files using: Email, Printing, and Archiving.
- Unlimited file attachments of all types.
- Define important key variables available to all spreadsheets.
- Provide custom parameters to spreadsheets prior to re-calculating.
- Optional selection of specific Excel worksheets for distribution.
- Conversion of Excel documents to HTML, and PDF format via Adobe Acrobat®.
- Optional conversion of Global Software, Inc. and/or Excel formulas to values.
- Publish to Mobile Devices.
Find out more…