Libelle solutions allows you to automate and speed up the processing of SAP system copies. System copies can be produced in a fraction of the time compared to manual methods.
No more headaches when performing SAP system copies thanks to automated software from Libelle. SAP system copies must be scheduled weeks in advance before execution. The delivery of system copies can be complex and time consuming and require several man days of manual work each time they are produced. Producing system copies requires specific expertise and can block key staff capacity due to the large amount of manual intervention. In addition, the entire process is prone to error and costly in complex environments.
Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) reduces the challenges of system copies for SAP applications to the execution and monitoring of a pre-defined automated procedure. LSC allows you to easily perform fully automated and optimized SAP system copies with very low manual overhead and quick processing. The result is consistent and error free, due to a maximum degree of automation. The delivery time is shortened considerably, reducing the processing cost to a minimum.
Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) allows you to easily perform fully automated and optimized SAP system copies with: Low Manual Overhead, Quick Processing, Consistent Results, Maximum Degree of Automation, Significantly reduced processing costs.
Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) reduces the challenges of system copies for SAP applications to the execution and monitoring of a pre-defined automated procedure. Once implemented, Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) provides a time-optimized and standardized implementation of the procedure, no matter when and how often while maintaining a high degree of flexibility even in changing environments. More …
There are many benefits for using Libelle SystemCopy. These are a few of them:
- LSC runs on all major operating systems and requires no additional infrastructure components
- LSC can be easily installed to your SAP environments and can be used immediately
- Nothing is changed in your SAP environment (servers, databases, operating systems, interfaces, etc.)
- Supports all Sybase®, Oracle®, MaxDB™, DB2®, or Microsoft SQL Server® databases
LSC supports ABAP®, Doublestack and Java Stack
- LSC is a pure server process and uses TCP / IP for data exchange
- Configuring and monitoring can be easily perfomed of any computer. This is done with the GUI, or alternatively via Command Line
- For pure copy you can use your existing infrastructure methods, such as Snapshots of the storage manufacturers. Alternatively, you can use the built-in Libelle-own copymechanism.
- Open Framework. Tasks are easily customizable.
Find out more
If you would like to read more about Libelle, their products, or if you would like to check out their solutions, please visit the links below: