Before Migrating to SAP S/4HANA
Xpandion makes it possible for ventures to raise security, streamline SoD, SOX & consent jobs as well as optimize SAP ® licensing
Xpandion's unmatched approach, concentrated on the real-time behavior of SAP individuals, has actually positioned the business as an emerging leader in SAP-based danger management as well as behavior analysis software for large companies. Xpandion provides unique, behavior-based analytical devices that optimize SAP ®-owned venture management systems certificate as well as protection monitoring.
Whether your objective is to increase SAP safety and security, maximize licensing costs, streamline consents or manage and maintain compliancy, Xpandion's Collection of software application services will help you reach all your venture performance targets swiftly, easily as well as with no disturbances to running SAP systems.
Xpandions's products as well as solutions are exterior to SAP as well as quick and also simple to implement. The end-user dialogues are all straightforward sector standard Web browser based. The items can be applied as SaaS service or set up in-house. The items collaborate with very little equipment needs as well as have NO unfavorable influence on SAP efficiency or SAP upgrade tasks.
Hello my name is Nate Hindman and I'm a research consultant at Expandion. The leading global SAP licensing optimization solution if you're about to migrate to SAP s/4HANA it is important that you'll be well-prepared and protected for your up-and-coming SAP audit.
You're probably asking yourself, why? The answer is, because of the following risks:
- One: exposure to undocumented indirect access by third-party applications such as Salesforce and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Two: unplanned expenses that don't fit into your budget because of higher than anticipated usage.
- and Three: overpaying for your users who left your organization or use less SAP features than their current payment level.
So why is important to take care of this now? Well it's no secret. You'll have to go through a SAP audit before migrating SAP S/4HANA and it's practically impossible to forecast the SAP audit results without the help of a specialized licensing automated optimization software.
This means you might find yourself in a tight position, where you can't predict or prepare for your audit outcome. This can easily amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars or possibly millions in painful off-budget expenses or simply paying way too much for your accurate actual usage.
We at Xpandion have been solving these problems for the past eight years. We identify your organization's actual SAP usage and optimize your licensing on both single and multi application levels. This means you get an immediate graphic overview of your actual SAP usage by department, region and offices around the world, while enjoying a fast one hundred percent automated implementation and optimization process, without changing anything in your SAP machines.
You will also be able to prepare properly for your SAP audit and avoid surprises and risks. Xpandion is not just a one-time service, meant to protect and prepare you for your next SAP audit. It is way more than that. Xpandion keeps you clean and well within budget by:
- 1: allowing control of both recent and future SAP usage and licensing costs thanks to our unique predictive analytics capability.
- 2: automated identification of usage status across different systems and applications.
- 3: real-time graphic and statistical presentation of SAP licensing utilization.
- 4: user level audit reports with current and optimized license classification.
- 5: identifying classifying and alerting in direct use of SAP software, and
- 6: instant snapshots of license usage to save for later review and analysis.
If you want to ensure a safe and smooth migration to SAP S/4HANA free of risk and dangerous guesswork, fill in your name position email and phone number in the form and one of our SAP licensing optimization consultants will contact you.
See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkO0KX0gB2c