Tue, 18 Apr|
IDA Conference Centre
Winshuttle/ Precisely Scandinavian User Group
Join Adsotech for the annual Scandinavian User Group for Winshuttle (now Precisely) users.
Time & Location
18 Apr, 09:00 – 17:00 CEST
IDA Conference Centre, Kalvebod Brygge 31, 1560 København, Denmark
About the event
The Annual Scandinavian Automate Studio User Group will be held in April in Copenhagen.
A lot happened with Winshuttle over the last 18 months. Precisely became the owner of Winshuttle. The product architecture was adapted to the new model. New products were announced and contract terms were changed. GDPR and Schrems II have come to the fore again and may affect your management processes as well. Many of you have already gone through at least some of these changes, but there are probably still many things you would like to hear, discuss or learn about.
We have organized a Scandinavain user day on 18.4 at the IDA Conference Centre on Kalvebod Brygge 31-33 København, with topics such as
- New Products and Features
- Customer case study from Novo Nordisk
- Basic trainings and intros to possibly unused existing features.
The event is free of charge for you for our customers. Below is the program of the event. Registration can be done here by 11th of April 2023. Morning Agenda:
- 9:00 Registration and morning coffee & snacks
- 9:30 Adsotech today- Organisation and Software and Services offerings
- 10:00 Precisely Master Data Products (previously Winshuttle) Studio 20.2 overview Product roadmap for 2023 and 2024
- 10:30 Studio Manager – the new User governance platform for Precisely Automate Studio
- 11:30 Lunch
- 12:30 -12:45 Evolve Introduction and Product Positioning
- 12:45 - 13:15 Case Study from Novo Nordisk - Evolve Workflow and Process Automation Platform - lessons learned so far and discussions
Afternoon Agenda for Data Stewards:
- 13:20 - Studio - Query module Basic Training
- 14:00 - Studio - Transaction module training session Loops, Script chaining Long Texts
- 15:00 Coffee break and networking
- 15:15 Roundtrips with Transaction and Query training session
- 16:00 to approx 16:45 Open Forum Discussion forum about technical questions related to the products